Monday, February 24, 2014

Updated 2/25/2014: Latest documents from Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf The Will and The Word Declaration of I Declaration of Original Depository Declaration of Receipt Declaration of Conversion




Update: 2/25/2014 Italian language versions of docs are available here: http://www.opptitalia.org/index.php/io-sono/item/164-io-sono

Update: 2/25/2014 Responses to incoming questions as posted at http://heatheranntuccijarraf.info

Paragraph under The Will and the Word Declaration of I

"The response of I AM to requests to accept a title, join hierarchies, to have inbodyments of I AM manage other inbodyments of I AM, and the Value of I AM within those inbodyments: See Article VI and its subsections!... ;)98"

Paragraph under Declaration of Original Depository

"The response of I AM to the issue of "banking": I AM all ways always made visible the ORIGINAL DEPOSITORIES OF I AM...and the wonderous deposit of I AM within...NOW I AM DO I AM!...;)98"

Paragraph under Declaration of Reciept of I AM

The response of I AM to the issue of "banks" not wanting to play: I AM does play! I AM IN LOVE WITH ALL THE INBODYMENTS OF I AM!!! ... ;)98

Paragraph under Declaration of Conversion


The response of I AM to question of whether the (private) "banks" will "permit" the people to access the Value of I AM: I AM resolved the issue by doing the conversion of Receipt to original currency of I AM.  No need to go to a "tellers window"...  ;)98!  -AK    PS:  9=Love and 8=Infinity

Latest documents from Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf

Here's the lastest documents published by Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf's at her web page http://heatheranntuccijarraf.info

You can listen to Heather explain these documents at this URL:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecollectiveimagination/2014/02/24/the-one-people-2425-feb-2014

You can also find them and download from Scribd below:

The Will and The Word Declaration of I
Declaration of Original Depository
Declaration of Receipt
Declaration of Conversion


or as they are displayed below:


Declaration of Original Depository:

  Will and Word Declaration of I_hatj 




Declaration of Original Depository:



Declaration of Receipt:


Declaration of Conversion:










No comments:

Post a Comment