Thursday, March 20, 2014

OLD IBM LOTUS NOTES R5 COMMERCIAL - "I AM" - Did they know?

On Mar 19, 2014, at 10:55 PM, Denise wrote:

Do you think they knew then what was coming? I woke up after a dream last night recalling an old commercial from GE or another big company from the 1990s.  Couldn't find that one, but this one came up when I searched.

Cannot link, but you can copy into browser.  Lotus from IBM  "I AM" commercial. .. 

2006


Peace,
Denice



"I AM, I AM SUPERMAN and I can do anything" a refrain/chant repeated over and over
who is everywhere (writing)
I am
Who is aware?
I am
who is powerful?
I am
who is human?
I am
I am free
I am connected
I am
I am informed
I am a real time
I am a force
I am a team
I am ready
introducing super.human.software....

AND THEN THE CORPORATE PITCH FOLLOWS:


R5
new lotus notes & domino
Lotus
An IBM Company

No comments:

Post a Comment